Discover Scuba Diving
Your first underwater experience. If you never dived before or simply didn’t get the chance to get certified, this is the easiest way to experience scuba diving, in a safe and fun way.
- Get close to plenty of colorful fish
- Experience the feeling of flying weightless, while breathing underwater
- Diving in very small groups with a PADI professional instructor
- Learn the basic skills of Scuba Diving
- Come explore the underwater beauty of the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park!
- Enjoy a tour around the Land’s End area; see Lover’s Beach, the Sea Lion’s Colony, the famous arch and the Pacific
We meet at the Manta dive resort, upon check-in you will meet your PADI instructor that will give you a medical form and fit you with the gear. Once you are ready you will go to the boat for a short 5 minutes boat ride to the dive site. At the dive site the instructor will give a complete instruction regarding the dive (about 25 min): breathing underwater, using the gear, communication, environment and safety.
At the beginning of the dive the instructor will introduce you to few basic skills which you will learn and practice. Don’t worry, it’s easy, you will master them quickly, and build your confidence. Once you are done with the skills and ready to have the adventure of your life, your instructor will take you to explore the beautiful dive site and will show you the tropical fish and creatures that are hiding beneath the surface of the ocean.
After the first dive we have a boat tour to see the Land’s end area (the arch, sea lion’s colony and etc’).
After the tour we’ll go to another site where you can choose if you want to do another dive or just snorkel or relax on the boat. Each dive last about 40 minutes.